Test
The view from casa #77
This is a test in posting to guate10.blogspot.com. This will be where I give updates about my year in Guatemala. I'm leaving in a few days, driving from Las Cruces, NM to Guatemala. I think it will take about 5-6 days... First stop Chihuahua, second stop Zacatecas, third stop not sure yet!
My address will be:
Colleen Rice
Casa #77
Colonia La Bendicion
Olintepeque
Quetzaltenango
Guatemala
Central America

Tentative plan:
Day 1: Enter at El Paso/Ciudad Juarez to Chihuahua
Day 2: To Zacatecas
Day 3: To Puebla
Day 4: Visit a priest that runs a shelter for migrants in Acayucan, Veracruz
Day 5: To San Cristobal
Day 6: Enter Guatemala
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome! Keep driving! Can't wait to see the updates!
I went to some of your destinations.... they were fun. i have no more to comment.
Post a Comment