Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Stuuuf

Last night at the movie theater in Xela I saw the new Guatemalan-made doc "Gerardi" about the bishop that was killed in '98. Interesting story and all but the documentary had a typo (spelled Alta Verapaz, a department, wrong) and the acting was bad. Oh well. And a scene that was supposedly in the 1970s had a guy in a puffy vest down in front. Riiiiight.

Bought a toaster oven and real butter... baking cookies to take to Concepcion tomorrow! (Yes, going again but driving this time!) I put 6 cookies in each ziplock baggie for all my buddies. It's vacation time here... Semana Santa (Holy Week). Buses next weekend out to the coast from Guate are free (and packed like sardines doesn't even explain it). In Concepcion going to be repairing the 15 computers in the Basico and also picked up some extras like chairs for the compu lab. Will send pics. Hopefully for next year I can get 30 new machines in there. That is the ULTIMATE goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Number of visitors since 5/16/10

Followers