Weird fun.
My mantra this morning was "it's not gonna hurt cuz that's what the Novocaine is for." And in the dentist's seat I was disappointed, rather than relieved, that he couldn't do both of my cavities in one sitting because it would be too much numb for both sides of my mouth. So I promptly made my afternoon appointment to get my other cavity filled because the first one was... so awesome! I actually had a really good time. First, it was so interesting how anesthesia works. Then, how crazy I couldn't feel the drilling. Then how amazing it was that it was so easy to fill and be done with! I even sorta enjoyed peaking out of the blue bib thing covering my face and seeing a huge syringe needle going into my mouth! Then the hours after of funny talking... This must sound crazy. Next one later today!
0 comments:
Post a Comment