Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Now what?

Well now I don't know what to say here. Guatemala continues to spin around in craziness these days with the upcoming elections. I've read a few interesting bits I'd typically want to share on my blog. But, and who can blame me :), I mostly just want to post endless pictures of Arlo and that's about it.

My first 2 weeks of mama-ness have been pretty good. I'm super tired, my clothes are sometimes inside out, I can't finish anything I start, I feel a little more weirdly emotional than usual... so par for the course I guess. Arlo is a good sport. Sometimes I apologize to him and let him know I've never done this before. Then again he's never been a 2 week old baby before either. So we are both figuring a lot of things out.


I really like this picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Number of visitors since 5/16/10

Followers