Baby passport.
Got Arlo's passport picture taken today because tomorrow we have an appointment at the US Embassy to register him as a US citizen. The photographer was kinda awesome because Arlo can't sit or hold his head up yet but somehow he snapped this pic. Man, I didn't get a passport til I was 24.
And I ran into my Spanish teacher from Peace Corps training waaay back in '04. I totally did a triple take when I saw him and he sorta tripled-taked me, too. Then I was like, Alex!! And he was like, You!! Yeah, of course he didn't remember my name but he remembered my face. So we chatted, I introduced my globe-trotting baby and Andres, etc. Andres said, Yeah your Spanish is so good now he was probably confused trying to remember you. (Aw, shucks, thanks...) But I think that is true... Alex remembered me but as soon as I started going off in Spanish I could tell he was like, Whhaaa??? So that was like a Yeaah-dude-I-learned-me-some-Spanish moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment