Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Adiosito.

This will be my last post here, sorry (if anyone's out there?!) Guate ten turned into Guate ten and eleven, no chance of Guate twelve, and that's a whole year longer than I thought. Didn't expect to run the semester program last fall thru Central America, didn't expect to stay longer than one year, get hitched, have Arlo, but I am sure glad I did. I hope this blog space has been sorta informational, not too preachy or political, and interesting. It has sort of been the part-time narrative of living on a whim, daring myself to adventure more and more. I'm super satisfied with how things have turned out.

Andres has his final interview at the US embassy in a few weeks and hopefully will be granted a visa. Then we'll move back to the US in January ~ me, Andres, Arlo and Norma. I'm really looking forward to that. 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

acalliopewoman said...

Hey Girl!
Just logged on to catch up and yer wrappin it up! I always enjoyed this and hope you begin anew in NM . I love your writing and your humor~ We shall have to stay in touch~
Much Love
Audrey

Sabrina said...

I'm sorry to hear you are done but looking forward to you coming back to Las Cruces!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Number of visitors since 5/16/10

Followers