Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pants show.

We live on Calle del Agua. This sorta gives another perspective to the name of our street:


Andres is working on 2 small tables now. The 1st has turned out beautiful! He's actually sitting on it while making the 2nd. My trumpet case is there, too, because that's what he was originally sitting on to work.

Finished a pair of knitted wool shorties for my friend's kiddo who turns 1 in a few weeks:

Also the purple wool soaker (crochet):


I'm actually debating on whether or not to rip out the purple soaker. It seems so big for a "medium" but the measurements are correct according to the pattern. I guess I'm not sure what size 1 year-olds wear.

Also, saw our midwife this week. She guestimates baby might be around 7.5 - 8 lbs now (with 2-3 weeks to go still!) and she also agreed with my prediction that it will be a boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Number of visitors since 5/16/10

Followers