Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Productive little papas.

Today marks 39 week-er-roonies of pregtastic-ness. I celebrated by rolling through Antigua in my giant Land Cruiser and sorting through 2nd hand clothes in Antigua's glorious "paca" or 2nd hand clothing market. We got some cute stripe-d baby pants and also a felted wool sweater so that I could sew this little number:

These are my wool "longies" made from a wool sweater recycled from the paca! Don't look too closely, I had to hand sew them since my trusty sewing machine is tucked away in New Mexico.

I also got a pair of really awesome Carhartt overalls for a kiddo but we somehow left them somewhere in the paca shortly after buying and by the time Andres went back someone had already lifted them. I would go as far as to say someone stole them since they clearly were purchased and belonged to someone (me). Oh well. If my kid is meant to wear Carhart overalls then another pair will probably come our way.

Also, Andres finally got a bike. One of my favorite things about Antigua is the rad collection of old bikes everywhere. I love seeing old men cruising Antigua in vintage sweatshirts and pedaling neat old bikes. Ahh paca and bikes. Andres has named his new ride "La Caballota."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Number of visitors since 5/16/10

Followers