Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And...

This afternoon I went to the park with Norma and a French tourist loved her so much (said he had one just like her at home) that after he gave her a bunch of love also videotaped her. And I met an old man whose family was exiled after the US coup in '54 here in Guatemala. He said he family is named after this park in Alta Verapaz and is Swiss, Chilean and Guatemalan. He looked the part, more like an old white guy than a typical Guatemalan. Anyway, sweet guy and interesting conversation when he goes, "what is that on your face?" I touched it and it looked like dirt. I thought it must have been from Norma or something. Then I realized it was bird poop. There was a lot of it. We had been chatting for quite awhile at this point and I must have been pooped on a bit ago because he goes, Oh I was wondering what that was... As if it had been there.. EWwww. So I tried wiping it with my shirt but then it got all over my shirt. It was a bad, poo-filled scene. He even took out his old man pocket tissue and wiped my face until he was like, Alright good chat I'm gonna go now... I think I got ditched because of the bird poop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Number of visitors since 5/16/10

Followers